Aruba Instant On Help Center
You are here: Mobile Help > Setting up Aruba Instant On Solution > Download Mobile App
Downloading the Mobile App
The Aruba Instant On mobile app enables you to provision, manage, and monitor your network on the go.
To start using the Instant On mobile app, perform the following actions:
- Download the app on your smartphone
- To install the app on iPhone, go to Apple App Store and search for Aruba Instant On.
- To install the app on Android phones, go to Google Play Store and search for Aruba Instant On.
- Launch the Instant On application and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the setup.
Alternatively, you may choose to complete the setup on a web browser using the Instant On web application. For more information, see Accessing Aruba Instant On Application.
Mobile OS Requirements
The following mobile OS versions support the Aruba Instant On mobile app:
- Android 10 or later versions
- iOS 14 or later versions
Official Cloud URLs for Instant On
The following cloud URLs are officially used in Aruba Instant On to add in the allowed domains list:
- Onboarding URL used by non-configured Instant On device to reach the cloud: https://onboarding.portal.arubainstanton.com/
- Cloud Connect URL used by configured Instant On devices to send data to the cloud: https://iot.portal.arubainstanton.com
- Software Upgrade URL is used by Instant On devices to get their firmware: https://downloads.portal.arubainstanton.com