The Instant On web application allows you to configure network access restrictions for wireless clients based on IP destination addresses.tab in the
The following procedure configures network access restrictions on a wireless network:
- Click Instant On home page. The page is displayed. () tile on the
- Click the () arrow next to the employee or guest network and click on tab.
- Configure one of the of the following settings on your network:
- —This is the default setting for Employee networks. This option allows users to access any destination available to the network.
If the Instant On AP is deployed in the Router mode, configure one of the following Restricted access settings:
—This is the default setting for Guest networks. This option restricts users to access only the internet and prevents them from accessing internal network resources. To allow the users to access specific network resources, enter the in the list of IP addresses and click .
- Allow internet access—Allows the client to access the Internet.
- Allow network access—Allows traffic between clients of the same subnet and blocks the traffic to other subnets.
- Allow specific IP address—Allows the client to access specific resources using an IP address. Enter the in the list of IP addresses and click .